Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Book A Day Keeps the Doctor Away

I’ve never had a Blog before…this should be fun.


As this is my first post let me tell you a little bit about me. The names Cortney, I like to read. Is that enough?


Ok, ok. I guess there’s a bit more to me than that. As of this day I’ve been breathing, without an umbilical cord, for 25 years and 30 days, give or take a few hours. I’m pretty normal, I like music and film. Have an opinion for just about everything, and probably spend too much time doing things some people think of as “boring”. I’m also very jealous of people with perfect skin, but that’s neither here nor there.


What are my plans for this blog? Well I read a lot; actually as of today, July 6th, I’ve read 200 books this year. I average about 3 books a week and I’m sure my friends and co-workers are getting annoyed with my telling them about every single one. That’s where the blog comes in. I need somewhere to put these thoughts so they don’t come spilling out on an unsuspecting victim.


Warning: I am a Romance junkie. I can probably guarantee 70% of the books I talk about will be of the romance persuasion. The other 30% will be made up of Mystery, Fantasy and a classic every now and then. I’m a huge fan of series and will write many a blog on those.
I have a lot of books I want to talk about so I’ll probably have several posts in the next few days…be prepared!


I’d love to have people read this, but truthfully this is for me and will always be for me

No comments:

Post a Comment