Thursday, December 9, 2010

Night Star

Title:Night Star (The Immortals Series)
Author:Alyson Noel

Genre:Young Adult (Paranormal/Sci-Fi)
Pages:320 (Hardback)
Copyright:2010
Main Characters:Ever; Damen;Jude;Haven
Supporting Characters: Myles; Ava;Sabine





Night Start is the 5th book in Alyson Noel's Immortal series. I'll keep this one short and sweet considering my rant about my feelings on Ever in the blog for Dark Flame.

Ever is getting ready to start her senior year of high school. Not only is there still no cure for her and Damens little problem. Sabine is still on her case about her doing psychic readings and she's still reeling over Jude killing Roman. But the biggest problem is Haven, Ever's former best friend is out for revenge and Jude and Ever are top on the list.

I must say I FINALLY felt a breakthrough with Ever in this one. I actually ended the book hating her quite a bit less.  The final book in the series is set to come out this coming summer and I can't wait to see how it all ends!

Buy this book--Night Star on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment